Satellite Events Proposals
Don’t miss the chance to present your Satellite Event proposal at the Spanish Neuroscience Society Meeting!
The Spanish Society for Neuroscience (SENC) Meeting is the premier Spanish event for neuroscientists to present emerging science. The Organizing Committee aims to establish a high-quality, well-balanced scientific program, where Satellite Events play a major role in complementing the scientific direction of the Society’s meeting by focusing on timely, social hot-points involving Neuroscience in any way. The Organizing Committee invites you to contribute by submitting a proposal for a Satellite Event in any of the fields related to Neuroscience. The following guidelines have been established to clarify the procedures for Satellite Event proposals.
The proposal should be sent directly through online form.
Your satellite event proposal should include
- The Satellite Event title.
- Type of event: Podium, Technical workshop or Socio-cultural/Interactive.
- Name and affiliation of organizers (maximum 2) with a summary of their experience in the topic. The organizers must be members of SENC (or at least one of them) and should to act as chairperson/s of the Satellite Event. (How to become a SENC member)
- Summary of the proposed activity, specifying the goal and the broad appeal to SENC member.
- A brief description of the relevance and timeliness of the Satellite Event, including a description of the activities to be developed by the participants (Program). Included the name and affiliation of the speakers.
- The structure of the Satellite Event is absolutely free, with the only limitation of the time slot scheduled for it. A brief reasoning about the appropriateness of the speakers for the topic suggested.
- A verbal acceptance of participation from the proposed participants.
- English is the official language of the Meeting, but Satellite Events can be conducted in Spanish if appropriate justification is presented.
- Submission period is from February 15th to
May 10th 2021. Deadline extended to May 19th 2021.
- All Satellite Events will be selected by the SENC Program Committee.
- Quality and future impact in the interaction of Neuroscience with Spanish/ European societies.
- Transgressive Multidisciplinary proposals will be also favored in the evaluation.
- The contribution of the proposal to the global structure of the scientific program of the Meeting, the spread over the topics to be covered and the general interest for the SENC Meeting participants.
- Satellites would ideally be equilibrated in terms of gender, geography and seniority.
For further information please contact the SENC Scientific Secretariat at the e-mail: email@example.com.